Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Road, The Beach and the Hotdog

Hi guys!

I'm back!

I knew that when I come back to school we, students, will write our experiences in this years summer vacation. So in advance I write this on my blog.


First of all I went to the sunny, hot, rocky beach of Batangas! Well it's a good thing going outdoors and exploring the beaches of the Philippines. Getting where we went to is not for the eager people. Also there wass a rough terrain before getting to the hard-to-reach beach. I was stuck in a car 3 hours straight just going there and when I went our of the car I felt to be refreshed. Not because of something inside of my arse but because of the boring ambiance and the aching of a stay put arse in the seats of the car. That day was hot too. I experienced a headache because I was in the sun too much. Damn! I didn't felt the powahs of the sun that time. Actually this is a family reunion vacation. So I was glad to see my cousins at that time. Especially my favourite cousin that is really that is hyperactive. I don't know how to control him so when some of my titas asked me to look after him, I hastily replied NO. There are no chance of me looking after him but unfortunately I was forced. So I hate it! There was a karaoke at that beach where we came. At first it is paid but when some saw us(we are the only once there) they quickly switch it to unlimited mode. So what did I do? I sang and sang until my voice breaks and I was completely worn out. Taking a bath at that night really relieves me because of the overheat that I come up to. The next day, it was cold! brrrrrr..... At that morning it's really cold but very realxing because it can release the problems of your life in that time. I touched the water and it's cold. At that day we went home but we visited first the mother of one of my titos. Because of a poor food before going at their's house I was starved. Damn two hours in the road and I'm starved and it's too hot. So it was like hell at that time. 3/4 way to the house, we stop at McDo(No I'm not advertising Mcdo) and ordered burgers since my titas are buying cake for the celebrant at my titos house. After that we went really in home but we stop at Pizza Hut and ate dinner there. It was grandiose eating there. It really soothes your taste buds. So that's the end of my first journey. BTW I didn't swim in teh ocean.

Next let's go up to La Union. Not at the land where there are beaches too but it is where we are near Baguio. Getting there is really great. Especially when taking a Victory Liner Bus. It was comfortable and somewhat affordable. I didn't slept at the ride because I am to eager to see the places getting at the house of my uncles and aunts. Upon arriving there I was eager to sleep but because of my body clock, I didn't sleep fastly. So after drinking a coffee, which ironicaly counters sleepiness, I went to a deep slumber. The next day the family of my father now talked about the sharing of the ownership of the lands given to them by my passed away grand father. Because of language barrier, I didn't understand some of what they are talking about though in the emotions of their faces I saw some angriness when talking about the right of way in a part of the land. After checking the places we went to a river near the house of my uncle. It was a very relaxing place. We took our lunch there in a banana leaf. I was awesome but the signal for cellphones over there is weak so I was kinda bummed about it. Actually I hurted myself in that place. I destroyed a wooden seat. I was in the weak place of that chair. So I hurt my back about it. After that day we went to Baguio! Yepee! It was cold there. We went to Tam-Awan village. I saw different houses of Ifugaos and I saw the big dreamcatcher there! And I tell you it was BIG! I just imagined when Amazing Race go there and that place became the pit stop of that place. They will enjoy there being in bed in the houses of Ifugaos. We also visited Maryknoll and learned about the earth. So I just criticized about it. Then we planned about getting home. When we go to the house of my uncle I then sleep hastily. The next day, I saw my father with bruises and knew that he went to a canal not knowing that it is there. He was drunk at that time. We all laughed at the hhouse because of what hapenned resulting to a delay of our leave. But we all agreed about it and decided to stay for one more day. And that day is the pacquiao fight. We were bummed and slightly shocked about the results of that fight. And then all day we talked and watched that pacquiao fight. The next day we left to go home.

This summer was the summer where I did many activities. Especially in the net. I actually created forums and helped a forum. It was great doing it. And I'm hoping for a good future at the school year. I hope that we(the school) can have a social site just for us and to have a forum just for us. I just imagined many things fo the next school year.

So thanks for reading!

We will see the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment