Wednesday, March 18, 2009

At Last!

Okay here it is, the damned clearance paper was finished this recently that's why I was not able to post this last days. After many times of worrying about the debts from the school, I was able to find out that this debts are separate from the the fees that we must pay for the tuition. In a simple manner it is just a miscellaneous fee.

About the dota game. The game was no match because of some major problems with the computer of my enemy but still we played game with my dotastrategy co-leagues and with other members. The game was irritably not good because there are so many quitters in GArena. Especially in the Philippine DotA rooms. Damn I hate those guys! There are wasting my time! Arghhh!

And finally. AT LAST!! I finished my third year in high school. My thir year is somewhat great but not that so good because I hate the fact that the people in our classroom is really not that close or in other words, the classroom is apart. Everytime that there is a classroom project, no one will move unless there will be another on who will move. And if that person is not that good enough or other people in the classroom doesn't like him/her, they will just boycott that person and ignore him/her. Like what happenned to me in our project in Filipino which is a play about Noli Me Tangere. I was the person to move for the whole class and then that move was just wasted because no one is moving! DAMN! And the I was forced to abandon my job and to go to PLAN B. The plan b was that the project will be just a scrapbook. That scrapbook is just plain simple and all my hipe was just gone for a play! DAMN!

But at least I finished my third year high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment