Saturday, March 21, 2009

I don't know what would my title be so I just put it like this way

Okay, after many hours in the videoke machine. I'm back in the computer doing this job again.

I will make this post short because rrr... I want so.


There is nothing too much talk about now except for these things:

Have you ever experienced hanging out with your friends that you don't much know? Well I experienced that and I am not glad that I was Out of Place in that time. There is many of them and I don't know what they are talking about. I'm really out of place.

I watched an American T.V. show yesterday, Prisonbreak to be exact. And it was quite good. It's really like a flowing movie that you are watching in television. The story of that T.V. show is quite good so we watched but after a few hours. I get bored and returned playing a friend's PSP.

Not much for today. I think it's getting bored because summer is coming here in the Philippines and it is really getting so boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment