Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weeeeeeeeeee!

Well my first post will be a.... welcoming post! As usual.

I want to tell to everyone that I've known that I am not that frank person I am just a normal student learning from my mistakes. And now I wanna share with you what are my insight through my life. I want you to know who I really am.

I am not the person that:(Go enumerate the following and show the world what really is!)
  1. Frank to everybody
  2. Nagpapakaplastik!
  3. Always there(I can be at our house and at the school)
  4. etc..
I am the person that:
  1. Thinks that he knows everything
  2. Always want to outdone somebody
  3. If I want something, I want to be done. If not then I will just go okay.
  4. Always goes to conversations.
  5. Is sometimes quiet
  6. Has a plan
  7. is a geek in someway
I hope that I don't reveal much of myself.

Well this is my first post and I like everyone to know me better. Some may react of what did I gave. Well that is what I've know from my self!

Pretend that you did not see this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment