Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Damned Clearance Paper!!!!!

Today is the day that school is getting to a finish! Yehey! Does this mean that there will be no busy days again? No! MY GOD! There is still a clearance paper that we will accomplish for us to advance to 4th year in our school. Damn! Our teacher said that she will give the clearance paper last monday but our teacher gave it to us this morning! What the hell?? Too much filipino time! At last we sutdents had a relief or somewhat

Latter part of my day I remembered my childhood crush that I left due to the job of my father. I remembered her when I was walking out of the school. Due to the fact that she is my somewhat bestfriend that day. I have plans to visit her after many years of not seeing her.

In the later part of my day we(friends and me) discussed on how we are going to play against the people in DS at DotA. We are planning for our lineup but sadly we ended up discussing about Iron Chef hosts and students that are weird.

Well no I'm thinking of what will happen for the 4th year class in HS. I hope that they will be nice. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment